Thursday 28 June 2007

frustrations with pictures








This pic was sent around via email, and the princes were funking away - butt the version I saved doesn't work. Oh well.



This time I'm trying a different layout for images. just to see what happens.


this text is just filling up space


this text is just filling up space


this text is just filling up space


this text is just filling up space this text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up spacethis text is just filling up space - really!


OK, well, now I know - I chose no layout, moved my cursor to the middle of the junk text, and the picture ended up at the start of the blog. Not what I expected at all. Here's another image - where will it appear...



Well, there you go, it appeared at the start of the message - this one tried centre layout. Looks like drag and drop is the only way to get them where you want them. To get it down here I dragged and dropped, but am stuck with it being centred - unless I edit the code, but that's not exactly obvious to newbies. I recommend using the no layout version - then you can drag and drop to wherever you want.


This is my pushbike speedo after riding to work one day, showing my max speed. I have been faster (84 km/h), but this was a record for that particular hill.



Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that uploading images to Blogger is *very* clunky.

Tony F


No comments: